Inclusiveness@Work Awards Nomination Form
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 22, 2017
Please complete this online application, which includes an essay (approximately 500 words or less) addressing the nominee’s efforts in advancing diversity and creating a culture of inclusiveness. Self-nominations will be accepted.
- Is proactive in advocating/creating the change to make an environment more diverse and inclusive.
(Law Firm/Legal Department, non-legal Business/Corporation, Nonprofit/Government Agency)
- Works towards leveraging the strengths and talent of every member in their organization.
- Incorporates management practices to allow for effective allocation of responsibility, accountability for results, and equal access to opportunities
- Includes personnel practices which are transparent and fair, and addresses/eliminates unintended and/or historic bias, which help to create an inclusive environment
- Collaborates/partners with outside organizations to help make the community more inclusive
The Inclusiveness@Work Awards, presented by the Center for Legal Inclusiveness, aims to recognize those organizations and individuals who are advancing diversity and creating cultures of inclusion in our workplaces and community. Each year this award is presented at the annual Ball for All gala. The gala will be held on February 10, 2018 at the McNichols Civic Center Building, Denver, CO.