Children's Hospital Colorado
Children’s Hospital Colorado has defined and delivered pediatric healthcare excellence for more than 100 years. Founded in 1908, Children’s Colorado is a leading pediatric network entirely devoted to the health and well being of children. Continually recognized as one of the nation’s outstanding hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Children’s Colorado is known both for its nationally and internationally recognized medical, research and education programs as well as the full spectrum of everyday care for kids throughout Colorado and surrounding states. With more than 1,000 healthcare professionals representing the full spectrum of pediatric specialties, Children’s Colorado Network of Care includes its main campus, 16 Children’s Care Centers and more than 400 outreach clinics.
A career at Children’s Colorado will challenge you, inspire you, and motivate you to make a difference in the life of a child.
This Operations Coordinator position supports and coordinates daily operations for the legal department. The Coordinator reports to the Deputy General Counsel and assists the entire legal team to develop, implement, and manage programs, projects, and initiatives for the department.
An employee in this position may be called upon to do any or all of the following essential functions. These examples do not include all of the functions which the employee may be expected to perform.
- Assists in the development of short and long term plans and strategies for programs, monitors progress, assures adherence and evaluates performance.
- Assists in the design of performance objectives for the department and implements and monitors programming to meet desired outcomes.
- Utilizes, allocates, and manages resources to meet organization, department and program needs.
- Acts as a liaison and first point of contact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Utilizes a variety of technologies, including databases and spreadsheets, to track and monitor outcomes, financials, data, and other information.
- Compiles data and prepares reports and presentations; and participates in the communication of program, initiative, or project status and progress.
- Schedules, organizes and establishes meetings on regular basis with individuals working with the legal department to foster positive relationships and gather continuous feedback.
- Provides administrative support by planning, directing, and coordinating the daily operational activities of the legal department.
- Assists with the development and facilitation of training to address organizational needs and identify relevant updates when needed.
- Assists with the development of organizational outreach plan(s) and legal services initiatives according to department needs and capacity.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Two years of progressively responsible experience coordinating, implementing, and developing programs or coordinating operations for a department.
Equivalency: An Associate or higher degree, in a related field, may substitute for the experience requirements on a year for year basis.
It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. Be aware that none of the questions are intended to imply illegal preferences or discrimination based on non-job-related information.
For immediate consideration, please submit your application to Job ID # 57181 through the careers section of our website at www.childrenscolorado.org/careers and email an updated resume to email@example.com